It’s been an exciting and busy year for our sales team in 2016 as we assisted over 120 families in their move and grew our team from three to five fantastic members.
We’ve also been fortunate enough to support Ryde District Mums, providing local families with lots of advice and organising some of the fun-filled events held over the year.
Here’s a highlight of what a great year we’ve had!
- Michael and Bianca were married in the Hunter Valley, with their daughter as flower girl.
- We had a record weekend selling five from five properties at Auction!
- Our team now has five members… Michael, Chris and Bianca welcomed Kyna and Cindy!
- We created 10 Local Lifestyle Update videos, showcasing some of the area’s best attractions and small businesses.
All about community
- We had lots of fun with Ryde District Mums at the Granny Smith Festival.
- We got the chance to help some fantastic families this year, including lots of RDM’s!
- We had a great time hunting for chocolate eggs at the Easter Egg hunt and morning tea.
- Our Mother’s Day morning tea was a huge success!
- We organised a private screening of Bridget Jones’ Baby for the Ryde District Mums movie night
- We sponsored the Touched by Olivia’s Mums Night Off event at Top Ryde Events Cinema raising over $5000 for the charity!
- We loved the face painting, craft and hot coffee on a cool day at Livvi’s Place Ryde for our “Play, Chat and Craft morning tea”.
- We handed out over 300 balloons and held a jellybean guessing competition at the Denistone East Moonlight Market.
Yet to come…
It’s been an extremely busy yet fun year for us and things are only heating up! As we head towards the new year, we still have lots of things happening… December 20th we’ll be at the Holy Cross College Family Fun Day and we’re also really excited for the Ryde District Mums 2nd Birthday on December 2nd at Livvi’s Place, Ryde.
2017 is going to bring many more community events so if you have something you would like us to get involved in, please get in touch!
Many small businesses will close for the Christmas and New Year period. So if you’re thinking of selling or buying in 2017 then now is the time to be speaking to an agent and preparing everything to beat the Autumn rush.
We don’t stop working during this time as we know there are many buyers still searching If you’re wondering about the moving process or curious about the best timing for you, feel free to contact me. We look forward to helping you!